This park located south of central Berlin and alonside the river Spree, is one of Berlin's most visited parks since it is not only a beautiful green space in the city, it also has:
- One of the most impressive war memorials: Soviet Memorial
- One of a kind abandoned-amusement park
- The so called "Island of Youth" that is known to be an experimental ground for all forms of art
- The historic monument "Abbey Bridge"
- An impressive power plant in the "Stralau Peninsula"
- And the Archenhold Observatory with the longest refracting telescope in the world.
"A favorite place for long walks, having a beer or ice cream and go to a concert." -Nicoleta, Secretary|Student|Mother
Archenhold Observatory 6, 12435 Berlin, Germany